A pruning saw must have balance, force, efficiency and speed to deliver great results the FELCO 621 pull stroke pruning saw meets these needs and more. The straight tapered shape ensures easy manoeuvrability between branches while reducing friction reduction for easy-cutting efficiency. This, and the long-lasting sharpness of the hardened teeth, keep sawdust build-up to a minimum. Add in the ergonomic handle’s stability and comfort, and you receive a feel of balanced cutting power that left and right-handers alike can enjoy.
SELECT YOUR PART
Kit: belt loop
- The exceptional blade design of the FELCO 621 pruning saw delivers efficient cutting with minimal force as you effortlessly pull the teeth through the wood
- The concave blade shape and optimised teeth setting avoids clogging to ensure that sap and sawdust are no obstacle when cutting
- A pull-stroke saw that effectively eliminates any sticking entry into the wood for an efficient smooth cutting action
- An extremely rugged and durable pull-stroke saw that can be put safely away in a sheath attached to your belt for easy carrying and maximum convenience
- Rely on FELCO proprietary heat treating and hardening know-how to provide you with a long lasting and high-performance cutting edge
- The ultra-sharp blade cuts easily through larger pieces of wood which enables you to make the most of any task
- The quick and easy blade change is safe, secure and ensures that you can always get on with the job
- Enjoy comfortable and safe pruning and cutting with the soft touch, non-slip phthalate-free handle*
- The lightweight, ergonomic handle suitable for left and right handers also incorporates a hole to attach a strap or clip if required
- If you value sustainability as much as we do, you’ll want to keep your FELCO tool in premium condition and minimise waste by using a tool where parts - from the blade to the smallest screw, are replaceable
- Red handle colour underlines our Swiss heritage while acting as a convenient beacon
The videos do not necessarily show the chosen tool. But the handling is the same.