Electric pruning shear without PowerPack
The power of these electric pruning shears is truly astonishing as you easily and cleanly cut through hardwood branches up to a 45mm / 1.8inch diameter, providing you with significant productivity gains without sacrificing precise, clean cuts.
Plug in and power up your FELCO 882 power pack and FELCO Lithium-Ion battery to unleash powerful clean cutting over a full day of intensive pruning. With a simple double click of the trigger you can choose between a larger or smaller cutting head opening setting to cut more efficiently and quickly through larger or smaller branches.
Understanding the performance of the FELCO 822 is as simple as reviewing the FELCO application on the display of your smart phone or tablet, the application contains all the data about your tool from number of cuts to battery life, it also allows you to manage tool settings so you can keep it operating at the highest level of efficiency.
However tough and intensive your day becomes; with this powerful tool you can just keep going and going cutting through hard wood while being sure that you will not pay a price from aches and pains once you stop.
SELECT YOUR PART
Vijak za sigurnosni segment
Anvil blade screw
Cutting head XPRO
- The cutting power of the FELCO 822 electric pruning shears deliver performance that makes quick work of the toughest pruning jobs
- The ergonomic design provides a comfortable grip that makes the tool exceptionally well-balanced in your hand
- Cut capacity of 45mm / 1.8inches provides clean, fast and accurate cuts for long sessions of tough hardwood pruning
- The FELCO application on your smart phone or tablet displays key tool data such as: battery power level, number and size of cuts made, and allows you to customize tool settings to optimize your working efficiency
- The on/off switch is conveniently located at the tool base on the power cord for easy access
- Comfortable and safe operation with the soft touch, non-slip, phthalate-free handpiece covers
- The semi-opening operating mode allows you to cut faster which saves you precious time and battery life while pruning branches with smaller diameters
- Progressive trigger operating provides for perfect control over the blade closing which ensures high precision and maximum safety as you cut
- Maintenance of the cutting head is simple. Lubricate the recess between the blade and the counter blade via the grease bolt using the supplied grease pump, eliminating the need to take the cutting head apart
- The electronic blade adjustment system ensures ideal blade crossing to get the most out of your blade life
- A high-efficiency brushless motor gives you exceptional cutting speed so you can be confident regardless of the number of pruning tasks that lie ahead
- Red handpiece cover underlines our heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment
- All spare parts are available to ensure optimal working condition and extend the life of your tool
- Made in Switzerland using 100% renewable energy