FELCO extension poles for FELCO electronic pruning shears make pruning at height easier and safer in any environment such as: arboriculture, landscaping, forestry and park and garden maintenance.
FELCO extension poles are compatible with the new and the previous generation of FELCO electronic pruning shears. Plug your FELCO electronic pruning shears into the end of extension pole, close the metal clasp, connect the power cord, turn on the power, press the trigger and start pruning at height, it’s that quick and simple.
FELCO extension poles are made from lightweight aluminium, in 1M / 3ft or 1.5M / 4ft lengths, they covered in a comfortable soft touch grip on the pole and handle. The handle has an end bumper to prevent damage if dropped. A retractable hook can assist to pull down cut branches. With FELCO extension poles, you can now get even more performance out of your FELCO electronic pruning shears when pruning at heights.
- Extension poles of 1M /3ft and 1.5M 4 ft lengths to prune at height
- Extension poles are used with all 3 current FELCO pruning shears (802, 812, 822) and previous generation (801, 811, 820) – tool software upgrade may be required
- Used with current FELCO 882 power pack or previous generation (FELCO 880)
- Powered by a Li-Ion battery connected to the FELCO 882 power pack
- Fixed lightweight aluminium pole
- Soft touch, non-slip, phthalate free material covers aluminium pole and handle
- Easy pruning shear attachment system without requirement of tools
- Retractable hook on end of extension pole to pull down cut branches
- Identical progressive trigger functionality as on FELCO electronic pruning shears
- Spare parts available for all components
- Made using 100% renewable energy