Electric pruning shear without PowerPack for left-handed use
These ultra-fast electric left-handed pruning shears make intense pruning sessions a walk in the park, or vineyard, or orchard… From agriculture to horticulture to nurseries, the precision and power of the FELCO 802G will let you simply cut through branches up to 30mm / 1.2inches. The lightweight, ergonomic, left hand design and balance will ensure your muscles are left unstrained after a long pruning session.
Plug in and power up your FELCO 882 power pack and FELCO Lithium-Ion battery to unleash effortless clean cutting over a full day of intensive pruning. With a simple double click of the trigger you can choose between a larger or smaller cutting head opening setting to cut more efficiently and quickly through larger or smaller branches.
Understanding the performance of the FELCO 802G is as simple as reviewing the FELCO application on the display of your smart phone or tablet, the application contains all the data about your tool from number of cuts to battery life, it also allows you to manage tool settings so you can keep it operating at the highest level of efficiency.
SELECT YOUR PART
Screw for toothed segment
Counter blade screw
Connecting rod FELCO 800 + 810
Cutting head XPRO
- The lightweight lefthanded FELCO 802G electric pruning shears deliver performance that makes quick work of intense of pruning jobs
- The ergonomic, compact lefthanded design provides a comfortable grip that makes the tool exceptionally well-balanced in your hand
- Cut capacity of 30mm / 1.2inches means you will easily take-on everyday pruning with confidence
- The on/off switch is conveniently located at the tool base on the power cord for easy access
- The FELCO application on your smart phone or tablet displays key tool data such as: battery power level, number and size of cuts made, and allows you to customize tool settings to optimize your working efficiency
- Maintenance of the cutting head is simple. Lubricate the recess between the blade and the counter blade via the grease bolt using the supplied grease pump, eliminating the need to take the cutting head apart
- Comfortable and safe operation with the soft touch, non-slip, phthalate-free handpiece covers
- Progressive trigger operating provides for perfect control over the blade closing which ensures high precision and maximum safety as you cut
- The semi-opening operating mode allows you to cut faster which saves you precious time and battery life while pruning branches with smaller diameters
- The electronic blade adjustment system ensures ideal blade crossing to get the most out of your blade life
- A high-efficiency brushless motor gives you exceptional cutting speed and reliability so you remain confident regardless of the number of pruning tasks that lie ahead
- Red handpiece cover underlines our heritage while acting as a convenient beacon, so you can always find your FELCO tool in any environment
- All spare parts are available to ensure optimal working condition and extend the life of your tool
- Made in Switzerland using 100% renewable energy